Saturday, December 20, 2008

Contest time...


I hope everyone is enjoying the wintry weather and the beauty (inconvenience ;) ) of the snow! I want to thank all my clients from this season - I truly appreciate your business. I am holding a contest for all clients of the fall season. If you happen to have a face book account and post a picture or your Christmas card to face book with my name (and blog address - http://www.ajkellyphotography.blogspot.com/), you will be automatically entered into a random drawing for a free session in the spring. If you need helping downloading the digital file, email me and I'll let you know how to do it. While it can be your Christmas card picture, it doesn't have to be. I will post the winner on December 31st. If you don't have a face book account, maybe you will get one and if not, just send me a card, and you will still be entered. I am grateful to all of you and thank you for referring me - it has been a successful season, and I enjoyed working with all of you. Enjoy the snow, and Merry Christmas!