Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's not too late....




to get your Christmas pictures and cards done! I have limited spots still open for the next two weeks. I am holding an all day "mini" Christmas card session on November 28 (the day after Thanksgiving). Appointments are scheduled in 1/2 hour intervals. Please contact me for pricing and availability. I have additional dates available too. Don't wait - let me take your family pictures and make your custom cards. Check here for some card examples. Additionally, your family photos will make excellent Christmas presents. Begin your shopping now!
UPDATE!!! - If the chilly weather is scaring you from outdoors, we can move your session inside. Contact me to book a session. No worries about Chistmas cards - I can take care of that for you! It is going to warm up so if you want an outdoor session later in the week, it's still not too late. Contact me at amykellyphotography at gmail dot com. Don't stress about taking your children's pictures, I can do that for you!