Friday, October 3, 2008

A rainbow & a touch of fate....





If I didn't believe in fate before, I surely do now. Recently I met Laura while doing another session on the beach. She was a pleasant on-looker with her beautiful baby girl, while I did my shoot. Afterwards, she asked me for a business card. Ironically she had been been interested in a photographs for her entire family. Well that set everything in motion. We coordinated every one's schedules and came up with the day. That can be difficult when there are many people involved - life gets pretty busy. Today was the day. From the start, although sunny, today was rather windy. The forecast included showers at the time of our scheduled shoot. After several emails, we decided we would try anyway. While it was a bit dark, I hoped the clouds would pass. Everyone arrived at the location, and a rain shower began. Within ten minutes, the storm passed and low and behold, a rainbow appeared. I think fate played a large role in today - it was really meant to be. I don't even know where to begin to say how much of a success this shoot was! Thank you!